- Full Paper (Presentation and Publication) (Template
Accepted full papers will be invited to give the presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceeding.
- Abstract (Presentation only) (Template
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
The online submission system is opened at i-Conference Global System here:
You need an I-conf account, if you don't have, you can register first. Any questions, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org
* Abstracts or full papers will be accepted in English only.
* An international panel of reviewers will review all abstracts or papers anonymously.
* Prospective authors are invited to submit original, high quality papers which is original and has not been submitted and published elsewhere.
* There is no fee for submitting an abstract.
* The title must not exceed 125 characters in length; this includes spaces.
* Manuscripts should be at least 4 full pages and at most 10 pages.
* For one author, you can submit at most 5 papers.
* The reviewing process of the ICMEP conference aims to provide authors with constructive feedback on their papers, even when a submission is rejected. All submissions will be subjected to double-blind peer reviews, who are expert or have been experiencing in the related field for years. The accepted papers must be revised, taking into consideration the referees' comments and suggestions, before inclusion in the conference proceedings.